Abingdon and District Twin Towns Society
Rules of the Presentation Competition:
1. The competition is open to pupils in Years 6, 7,8,and 9 of schools within the Abingdon and Vale catchment area.
2. Pupils may work individually or in groups (maximum 4 members per group).
3. Each presentation submitted will focus on ONE of the twin towns: Lucca (Italy); Colmar (France); Argentan (France); Schongau (Germany); Thame (New Zealand); Abingdon (Virginia, USA).
4. Schools may enter as many or as few presentations as they wish.
5. The Presentations must be between 3 and 5 minutes in length.
6. The presentations must use appropriate presentation software (PowerPoint, Visme, Google slides etc) and be capable of running in a continuous loop on a PC.
7. Each presentation must have a title at the beginning and credits at the end showing the name/s and ages of the pupils who created the presentation, and the name of the school.
8. Each presentation should have a commentary (subtitles or spoken), and may include music.
9. As the winning entries will be shown in public, you should ensure you do not infringe any copyrights.
10. The judging will take part in two stages. Stage 1 will judge the presentations of each school, and the best ones will go forward to the final stage. In the final judging stage, Stage 2, the presentations will be shown at a meeting of Abingdon and District Twin Towns Society, and a judging panel will then choose the winners.